Latest buzz on twitter

January Setlists?
44 replies
This week: I Saw the Light (Hank Williams) Mighty to Save (Hillsong) We the Redeemed (Hillsong) Amazed (Jared Anderson) Some from past month: We Cry Out (Gateway Worship) My Savior Lives (New Life Worship) You Are Holy (CFNI) God of Justice (Tim Hughes)
Jerad Sears gracepointchurch.net
This Sunday (even though it's like February now lol): Morning: As the Deer Pants O Let the Son of God Unfold You Behold the Throne of God above Come, Now is the Time to Worship Here I am to Worship He Has Risen Strength Will Rise Blessed be Your Name Lord I Lift Your Name on High Evening: My Jesus, My Saviour Faithful One, So Unchanging Only by Grace Take My Life and Let it be (Latty) Beauty for Brokenness
January 3, 2010 Jesus Saves Remain Deliver Me Everything God of this City God of Justice January 10, 2010 Forever Cannons It is well Beauty of Your Peace Always Forever January 17, 2010 Holding Nothing Back Remain Living For Your Glory Just to Be With You Clinging to the Cross All I Need is You None but Jesus January 24, 2010 Everlasting God Marvelous Light Beautiful The Beauty of Your Peace Just to Be With You Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) January 31, 2010 Blessed Be Your Name Holding Nothing Back Adoration Just to Be With You Mighty to Save It is Well