Latest buzz on twitter

January Setlists?
44 replies
Here are a few new/old ones I have been using. Adoration - I have been really enjoying the "Lifting High" album version of this song. Really works well with the band. You Alone Can Rescue - Great congregational song, love the bridge! Blessed Assurance - Great hymn!
I find the title of this post intreasting in the fact that we class it as a 'set list'. having been brought up in the Salvation Army, music is very much of importance to me. If we class it as 'set lists' then are we not just preforming. If songs dont necessaly go together so what. should the words of the songs that we sing have prefererence. one thing that would be really nice is to hear the sound of tradtional hymns sung. some powerful songs that would be great to hear would be O Boundless salvation and who is on the lords side, O boundless salvation! deep ocean of love, O fullness of mercy, Christ brought from above, The whole world redeeming, so rich and so free, Now flowing for all men, now flowing for all men, Now flowing for all men, come, roll over me! My sins they are many, their stains are so deep, And bitter the tears of remorse that I weep; But useless is weeping; thou great crimson sea, Thy waters can cleanse me, thy waters can cleanse me, Thy waters can cleanse me, come, roll over me! My tempers are fitful, my passions are strong, They bind my poor soul and they force me to wrong; Beneath thy blest billows deliverance I see, O come, mighty ocean, O come, mighty ocean, O come, mighty ocean, and roll over me! Now tossed with temptation, then haunted with fears, My life has been joyless and useless for years; I feel something better most surely would be If once thy pure waters, if once thy pure waters, If once thy pure waters would roll over me. O ocean of mercy, oft longing I’ve stood On the brink of thy wonderful, life giving flood! Once more I have reachèd this soul cleansing sea, I will not go back, I will not go back, I will not go back till it rolls over me. The tide is now flowing, I’m touching the wave, I hear the loud call of the Mighty to Save; My faith’s growing bolder, delivered I’ll be; I plunge ’neath the waters, I plunge ’neath the waters, I plunge ’neath the waters they roll over me. And now, hallelujah! the rest of my days Shall gladly be spent in promoting His praise Who opened His bosom to pour out this sea Of boundless salvation, of boundless salvation, Of boundless salvation for you and for me.

Anthony drummer, Sound tech, lighting tech, video tech, youth leader

I find the title of this post intreasting in the fact that we class it as a 'set list'. having been brought up in the Salvation Army, music is very much of importance to me. If we class it as 'set lists' then are we not just preforming. If songs dont necessaly go together so what. should the words of the songs that we sing have prefererence. one thing that would be really nice is to hear the sound of tradtional hymns sung. some powerful songs that would be great to hear would be O Boundless salvation and who is on the lords side, O boundless salvation! deep ocean of love, O fullness of mercy, Christ brought from above, The whole world redeeming, so rich and so free, Now flowing for all men, now flowing for all men, Now flowing for all men, come, roll over me! My sins they are many, their stains are so deep, And bitter the tears of remorse that I weep; But useless is weeping; thou great crimson sea, Thy waters can cleanse me, thy waters can cleanse me, Thy waters can cleanse me, come, roll over me! My tempers are fitful, my passions are strong, They bind my poor soul and they force me to wrong; Beneath thy blest billows deliverance I see, O come, mighty ocean, O come, mighty ocean, O come, mighty ocean, and roll over me! Now tossed with temptation, then haunted with fears, My life has been joyless and useless for years; I feel something better most surely would be If once thy pure waters, if once thy pure waters, If once thy pure waters would roll over me. O ocean of mercy, oft longing I’ve stood On the brink of thy wonderful, life giving flood! Once more I have reachèd this soul cleansing sea, I will not go back, I will not go back, I will not go back till it rolls over me. The tide is now flowing, I’m touching the wave, I hear the loud call of the Mighty to Save; My faith’s growing bolder, delivered I’ll be; I plunge ’neath the waters, I plunge ’neath the waters, I plunge ’neath the waters they roll over me. And now, hallelujah! the rest of my days Shall gladly be spent in promoting His praise Who opened His bosom to pour out this sea Of boundless salvation, of boundless salvation, Of boundless salvation for you and for me.

Anthony drummer, Sound tech, lighting tech, video tech, youth leader

Revelation Song (Jennie Riddle) Glorious (Paul Baloche)
Here's our list from St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.A. Lay It Down (Matt Maher) Here I Am Worshiping You (Deluge, Baton Rouge, LA) Faithful God (Todd Ganovski, IHOP-KC) There's Only One Thing That I Want
I Love The King - Tim Hughes Jamas me dejaras (You'll Never Let Me Go) - Zona Vertical Band Mas Hermoso (More Beautiful) - Zona Vertical Band El Desierto de Mi Alma (Desert of My Soul) - Zona Vertical Band Marvelous Light - Charlie Hall Beautiful Jesus - Kristian Stanfill Tu Mirada Me Provoca Santidad (Your view causes me holiness) - Israel Candelaria Lo Mejor que me paso (the best thing that happened) - Zona Vertical Band if you want to see the Zona Vertical Videos this is our youtube's channel http://www.youtube.com/user/zonavertical Blessings
Interesting songs from all around the world. Our newest songs are: We Shall Not Be Shaken - Matt Redman All That Really Matters - Matt Redman However, songs we've sung this past month include: Everything, Jesus Saves, Happy Day, Consuming Fire - Tim Hughes In Christ Alone - Stuart Townend How Great is our God, God of This City, Forever - Chris Tomlin Glorious King - Andy Bromley You Alone Can Rescue, You Never Let Go - Matt Redman
Today Jesus Saves (Hughes/Herbert) How great thou art (Hine) How marvellous (Gabriel) Have you heard (Brading/Kendrick/Fellingham) Your love is strong (Foreman) I exalt thee (Sanchez)
Coming from Singing Waters Ministries in Orangeville Ontario, We get a lot of different people, so we can play around with all the songs YEAH! But lately I've been doing this: Starting with Happy Day - Tim H. into For Who You Are - Hillsong into Another Hallelujah - Lincoln Brewster into Amazed - Desperation Band into Holy, Holy God - Freshwind Band I'll change it up as the days go, different days/different teaching = different songs
So say we all!
This term we have been introducing Your Beautiful and Cannons - Phil Whickam