Latest buzz on twitter

January Setlists?
44 replies

What are people singing this month? I often find it helpful to hear what others are using at the moment, as sometimes it helps turn up new ideas and songs. Post your setlists below!

How He Loves - John Mark McMillan Your Love Never Fails - Chris McClarney Garden - Matt Maher (we've been talking about Creation lately and so this has been a fun tune to play) God You're Beautiful - Anthony Skinner Our God Saves - Paul Baloche
New songs we're using at HTB God of all - Ben Cantelon All glory - Nikki Fletcher You alone can rescue - Matt Redman We're also looking to use Yahweh - Reuben Morgan As well as introducing some new songs we're trying to rediscover some classic old songs - hymns & choruses. It's fun remembering all the old classics and some of them still work powerfully today.
Tim
Songs i'm using at High Street Isleham; You Alone Can Rescue - Matt Redman Jesus Saves - Tim Hughes & Nick Herbert You're Beautiful - Phil Wickham We have also introduced "Dance" by Tim Hughes, went down a treat!
Songs we're using in Newcastle, Australia; Bring on the Day - Jono Kirk All glory - Nikki Fletcher You alone can rescue - Matt Redman Great is the Lord - Chris Sayburn Let your kingdom com - Bob Kauflin The Glory of it all - David Crowder Band And about to try Revelation Song - Kari Jobe
http://www.myspace.com/jonokirkmusic -new songs up-
New songs to bring over the coming weeks: All Because Of Jesus - Steve Fee Jesus Saves - Tim Hughes Because Of Your Love - Phil Wickham Glory In The Highest - Al Gordon One that i'm really into at the moment when i'm at home worshipping by myself is Draw Me Close To You by Rueben Morgan; quite a few years old but a great song and it was responded to really well at Soul Survivor Watford at the 5 PM so i'm planning to bring it back to South Hill on Sunday morning.
This week at Kernersville Community Church in North Carolina: You'll Come - Hillsong Holy Are You Lord - Paul Oakley Run - Hillsong (it's new for us, so we'll see if it works!) I Will Exalt You - Hillsong Perfect Sacrifice - Trent Others from this month: I'm Yours - YFriday Holding Nothing Back - Tim Hughes Greatest Gift - Matt Redman and Peter Wilson I Have Found - Kim Walker I Asked You For Life - Kim Walker Solid Rock - Delirious
http://www.kcctriad.com
In Larbert in Scotland our new songs we're looking at doing are In the hands of God - Newsboys Give us Your courage - Tim Hughes First Love - Abundant life Never tried a newsboys song before.
Last Setlist from our modern service in Maidstone, Kent: Praise is Rising Lord I Lift your name on high Nothing is impossible Jesus be the Centre Love Came Down This is our God Shout unto God (The Enemy has been defeated) Yesterday today and forever
Couldn't agree more, Tim!! We've been the classic 'Holy Holy Holy' lately, and I'll pretty much definitely be doing 'To God Be The Glory' next time I lead. Our new song for this has been one of mine called 'What I'm Living For', and next month's is 'You Alone Can Rescue' by Matt Redman. Other popular songs from the past month or so have been 'Hosanna' by Hillsong, Brian Doerksen's classic 'Faithful One' and 'Here I Am To Worship' by some unknown bloke from a church in central London... :-P
http://www.yorkelim.com
This one is all the way from Toronto, Canada Set list for Saturday, which is for a prayer meeting that is spiritual warfare oriented: I am Free - Desperation Band You are Good - Israel Houghton On Christ Solid Rock I stand (hymn) You'll Come - Hillsong Revelation Song - Gateway Worship Overcome - New Life From earlier this month: Come Now is the Time to Worship (Brain D.) Marvelous Light (Charile Hall) On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand (Hymn) Here I am To Worship (Isreal H.) I’ve Found a Love (Ben Cantelon)